Most popular web queries from the search engine insurance
Advanced features of okaicom search engine
The search engine has been designed to provide users with a smooth, simple, yet equally efficient user experience.
It should also be noted that advanced functionalities allow for refining searches on search engines, and in particular on aicom WEB PERFORMANCES's one. By entering the query, users can use specific languages to better optimize their search:
- Quotation marks (« insurance ») are used to direct the search to the entire expression;
- A dash (-insurance) placed in front of a word allows it to be excluded from a search;
- A Tilde (~insurance) in front of a word in the search query allows you to include the synonyms of that word in your searches;
- A star (*), instead of unknown words, makes it easy to find an expression when you do not remember it in its entirety;
- Putting OR in your query allows you to search for one word or another.
Learn more about search engines